- Brief #4924/02/2015Refining its Tool Kit – The ACCC’s decision to authorise RPM in the Tooltechnic case
- Brief #4426/09/2013Where Economists Roam: Syniverse/MACH and contestability
- Brief #4229/05/2013Entering Uncharted Territory: the Commission’s thinking on territorial supply constraints
- Brief #0923/06/2003Fine in Theory
- Brief #0205/06/2002Airtours/First Choice: CFI Holds Commission to Account
Our experience and expertise means our clients have the best chance of success before competition authorities and courts.
We have unrivalled experience across the full range of issues presented by competition law and related associated litigation.