Expert, user-friendly advice
We provide independent expert advice on the highest profile cases covering all aspects of competition policy. Our experience covers over 3,000 cases across 120 jurisdictions. Our multi-lingual teams can work in 30 languages. We are leading advisors on the largest European cases. We have advised the merging parties on over one-third of EU Phase II mergers in the last 5 years.
The clear leader in advising on mergers and advising companies targeted by government probes.
- 27/02/2024DCC’s acquisition of Progas unconditionally cleared in Phase I
- 21/02/2024Australian Competition Tribunal authorises acquisition of Suncorp by ANZ
- 19/02/2024European Commission clears merger between Korean Air and Asiana
- 19/02/2024Private enforcement in the EU
- 16/02/2024Enforcement of competition law in the digital sector - an update from South Africa