As experts in competition economics, including its application to digital markets, we advise on regulatory matters where they relate to the competitive effects and the ex ante regulation of digital (and other) industries.
We have advised on ex ante regulation of tech firms, as well as both ex ante and ex post matters across the full range of regulated industries, such as finance, media, energy, telecoms, transport and water.
RBB’s advice and insight was invaluable. Always clear, practical and pragmatic. They helped us to navigate a complex process for a deal that was far from straightforward. The RBB team was responsive, user-friendly and played a key part in getting the deal through quickly.
- 18/09/2023Yan Yu speaking on merger control challenges across Asia-Pacific
- 04/09/2023RBB opens Singapore office
- 31/08/2023Richard Murgatroyd to speak at competition litigation conference
- 22/08/2023Is it time to revisit merger control efficiencies?
- 14/08/2023RBB to speak on 'State Aid in the green transition' panel