Mergers & Acquisitions
Our merger experience is unparalleled with our economists having worked for the merging parties on over one third of all EU Phase II mergers in the last five years, many more Phase I cases, and on numerous cases before national authorities across the globe.
We cover all types of mergers (whether horizontal, vertical or conglomerate) and all theories of harm (such as unilateral and coordinated effects).
We assess how mergers may impact price, quality, service, innovation, the environment, media plurality, buyer power and the public interest. Our staff, who are all competition experts, are able to provide large teams to meet the tight deadlines of an intense merger process.
The clear leader in advising on mergers and advising companies targeted by government probes.
- 27/02/2024DCC’s acquisition of Progas unconditionally cleared in Phase I
- 21/02/2024Australian Competition Tribunal authorises acquisition of Suncorp by ANZ
- 19/02/2024European Commission clears merger between Korean Air and Asiana
- 19/02/2024Private enforcement in the EU
- 16/02/2024Enforcement of competition law in the digital sector - an update from South Africa