Mergers & Acquisitions
Our merger experience is unparalleled with our economists having worked for the merging parties on over one third of all EU Phase II mergers in the last five years, many more Phase I cases, and on numerous cases before national authorities across the globe.
We cover all types of mergers (whether horizontal, vertical or conglomerate) and all theories of harm (such as unilateral and coordinated effects).
We assess how mergers may impact price, quality, service, innovation, the environment, media plurality, buyer power and the public interest. Our staff, who are all competition experts, are able to provide large teams to meet the tight deadlines of an intense merger process.
The clear leader in advising on mergers and advising companies targeted by government probes.
- 18/09/2023Yan Yu speaking on merger control challenges across Asia-Pacific
- 04/09/2023RBB opens Singapore office
- 31/08/2023Richard Murgatroyd to speak at competition litigation conference
- 22/08/2023Is it time to revisit merger control efficiencies?
- 14/08/2023RBB to speak on 'State Aid in the green transition' panel