Cartels and Horizontal Agreements
We are experts in the assessment of the competitive effects of horizontal agreements.
There are many forms of horizontal alignment, including price fixing, information exchange, capacity coordination, bid rigging, collective purchasing, joint selling, and R&D cooperation. Whatever the issue, we analyse how the agreement impacts competition and substantiate any resulting efficiencies, technological progress or environmental benefits. We also have considerable experience of estimating damages arising from anti-competitive agreements, whether to direct or indirect customers.
Our company has had great success using RBB experts in cartel damages cases in court. They find credible, creative solutions and show real teamwork in their interactions with us as well as the team of lawyers.
- 18/09/2023Yan Yu speaking on merger control challenges across Asia-Pacific
- 04/09/2023RBB opens Singapore office
- 31/08/2023Richard Murgatroyd to speak at competition litigation conference
- 22/08/2023Is it time to revisit merger control efficiencies?
- 14/08/2023RBB to speak on 'State Aid in the green transition' panel