Litigation and Damages
Our experts regularly testify in courts across the globe. They have been cross-examined and have taken part in concurrent evidential processes (‘hot-tubs’) on numerous occasions.
Our reports are not only used in litigation before specialist and general courts, but also in arbitration and out of court settlements. Our experts cover the full spectrum of issues including market definition, dominance, abuse, and economic effects. Whether the issue is an appeal of a merger or antitrust decision, the size of a cartel overcharge, the economic merits of a standalone abuse claim, the value of data in digital markets, or a fair royalty rate, our experts are well-placed to assist.
We also provide advice in the context of class actions, including developing and/or assessing expert methodologies and opining on economic issues relevant to both commonality and feasibility. In addition, our experts have written reports for the European Commission on how pass-on may be established in litigious settings.
Our company has had great success using RBB experts in cartel damages cases in court. They find credible, creative solutions and show real teamwork in their interactions with us as well as the team of lawyers.
- 18/09/2023Yan Yu speaking on merger control challenges across Asia-Pacific
- 04/09/2023RBB opens Singapore office
- 31/08/2023Richard Murgatroyd to speak at competition litigation conference
- 22/08/2023Is it time to revisit merger control efficiencies?
- 14/08/2023RBB to speak on 'State Aid in the green transition' panel