We have worked on more than 3,000 cases in over 120 jurisdictions.
We advise on over 400 cases per year before competition authorities and courts across the world. We have the largest specialist competition economics team in Europe and, in the last 5 years, we advised the merging parties on more than one-third of EU Phase II mergers. We are regularly commissioned by competition authorities to write influential policy reports.
Multinational, multi-lingual teams with unrivalled experience
- 18/09/2023Yan Yu speaking on merger control challenges across Asia-Pacific
- 04/09/2023RBB opens Singapore office
- 31/08/2023Richard Murgatroyd to speak at competition litigation conference
- 22/08/2023Is it time to revisit merger control efficiencies?
- 14/08/2023RBB to speak on 'State Aid in the green transition' panel