We have worked on more than 3,000 cases in over 120 jurisdictions.
We advise on over 400 cases per year before competition authorities and courts across the world. We have the largest specialist competition economics team in Europe and, in the last 5 years, we advised the merging parties on more than one-third of EU Phase II mergers. We are regularly commissioned by competition authorities to write influential policy reports.
Our experience spans all areas of competition policy
Multinational, multi-lingual teams with unrivalled experience
We have 14 offices and experience of over 120 jurisdictions. Our multi-lingual teams can work in 30 languages. Our senior staff have the necessary expertise to advise your business how best to present the economic arguments that matter most for your case.
- 05/05/2023Lear’s acquisition of IGB unconditionally cleared in Phase I
- 05/05/2023Sika’s acquisition of MBCC Group cleared in Phase I subject to conditions
- 13/02/2023RBB comments on government’s ‘reasonable pricing provision’ for gas producers
- 20/10/2022GXO’s acquisition of Clipper unconditionally cleared in Phase I
- 15/07/2022Securitas/ Stanley Security transaction approved unconditionally by the European Commission