We have worked on more than 3,000 cases in over 120 jurisdictions.
We advise on over 400 cases per year before competition authorities and courts across the world. We have the largest specialist competition economics team in Europe and, in the last 5 years, we advised the merging parties on more than one-third of EU Phase II mergers. We are regularly commissioned by competition authorities to write influential policy reports.
Multinational, multi-lingual teams with unrivalled experience
- 27/02/2024DCC’s acquisition of Progas unconditionally cleared in Phase I
- 21/02/2024Australian Competition Tribunal authorises acquisition of Suncorp by ANZ
- 19/02/2024European Commission clears merger between Korean Air and Asiana
- 19/02/2024Private enforcement in the EU
- 16/02/2024Enforcement of competition law in the digital sector - an update from South Africa