RBB's Johannesburg team invites you to a seminar series aimed at lawyers and advocates, which will provide an introduction to the basic principles of competition economics.
The sessions will cover the core economic concepts applicable to common types of competition cases, as well as incorporating recent developments in competition law and policy. The sessions therefore aim to be of interest both to those who have attended our seminar series in previous years as well as those who are new to the topic.
All sessions will be delivered in a hybrid format - allowing attendees to join in-person or online.
- Market definition - Monday 4 March
- Horizontal mergers - Tuesday 5 March
- Non-horizontal mergers - Wednesday 6 March
- Abuse of dominance - Thursday 7 March
- Prohibited practices & market inquiries - Friday 8 March
Teams link to be issued
07:30 registration and refreshments; 08:00-09:00 seminar