Our experience includes supporting the owners of some of the best known brands in defending their distribution and retailing arrangements.
We have advised on the competitive effects of vertical agreements across the full range of sectors, covering all forms of distribution. We assist with compliance advice, contribute to policy papers, assess distribution arrangements, and substantiate efficiencies and technological progress. We also analyse the competition consequences of intellectual property licensing regimes.
RBB deliver expert advice in a timely manner. What’s more, they don’t try to blind us with science — whilst sophisticated, detailed, and comprehensive, all of their analysis remains also accessible, clear and straightforward.
- 18/09/2023Yan Yu speaking on merger control challenges across Asia-Pacific
- 04/09/2023RBB opens Singapore office
- 31/08/2023Richard Murgatroyd to speak at competition litigation conference
- 22/08/2023Is it time to revisit merger control efficiencies?
- 14/08/2023RBB to speak on 'State Aid in the green transition' panel