Our experience includes supporting the owners of some of the best known brands in defending their distribution and retailing arrangements.
We have advised on the competitive effects of vertical agreements across the full range of sectors, covering all forms of distribution. We assist with compliance advice, contribute to policy papers, assess distribution arrangements, and substantiate efficiencies and technological progress. We also analyse the competition consequences of intellectual property licensing regimes.
RBB deliver expert advice in a timely manner. What’s more, they don’t try to blind us with science — whilst sophisticated, detailed, and comprehensive, all of their analysis remains also accessible, clear and straightforward.
- 27/02/2024DCC’s acquisition of Progas unconditionally cleared in Phase I
- 21/02/2024Australian Competition Tribunal authorises acquisition of Suncorp by ANZ
- 19/02/2024European Commission clears merger between Korean Air and Asiana
- 19/02/2024Private enforcement in the EU
- 16/02/2024Enforcement of competition law in the digital sector - an update from South Africa