State Aid and Foreign Subsidies
RBB has assisted a number of firms across a range of sectors in the area of State Aid and Foreign Subsidies, including the financial sector.
There is increasing emphasis on economic aspects of the assessment of State Aid and Foreign Subsidies measures by the European Commission. This includes the conformity of state investments with the Market Economy Investor Principle, the assessment of competitive effects, and the design of appropriate compensatory measures to counterbalance such effects (for example, in the financial sector).
The RBB team thoroughly immersed themselves in our business to understand the real-world dynamics of competition. As a result, they were able to provide us with innovative, bespoke analysis to support our case.
- 27/02/2024DCC’s acquisition of Progas unconditionally cleared in Phase I
- 21/02/2024Australian Competition Tribunal authorises acquisition of Suncorp by ANZ
- 19/02/2024European Commission clears merger between Korean Air and Asiana
- 19/02/2024Private enforcement in the EU
- 16/02/2024Enforcement of competition law in the digital sector - an update from South Africa