We regularly represent leading firms or innovative challengers before authorities investigating whether an entire market or sector is working well for consumers.
Working with our clients, we assess how competition works and whether markets serve consumers effectively. Where required, we assist our clients by finding pragmatic and proportionate solutions that improve market outcomes while at the same time pushing back against excessive intervention by competition authorities.
RBB has advised us extensively during the South African Market Inquiry into online intermediation platforms. Their economic understanding of online platforms helped us immensely. Aside from substance the RBB team was a pleasure to work with, they understand very well the needs of their client and are diligent and deliver fast.
- 18/09/2023Yan Yu speaking on merger control challenges across Asia-Pacific
- 04/09/2023RBB opens Singapore office
- 31/08/2023Richard Murgatroyd to speak at competition litigation conference
- 22/08/2023Is it time to revisit merger control efficiencies?
- 14/08/2023RBB to speak on 'State Aid in the green transition' panel