We regularly represent leading firms or innovative challengers before authorities investigating whether an entire market or sector is working well for consumers.
Working with our clients, we assess how competition works and whether markets serve consumers effectively. Where required, we assist our clients by finding pragmatic and proportionate solutions that improve market outcomes while at the same time pushing back against excessive intervention by competition authorities.
RBB has advised us extensively during the South African Market Inquiry into online intermediation platforms. Their economic understanding of online platforms helped us immensely. Aside from substance the RBB team was a pleasure to work with, they understand very well the needs of their client and are diligent and deliver fast.
- 27/02/2024DCC’s acquisition of Progas unconditionally cleared in Phase I
- 21/02/2024Australian Competition Tribunal authorises acquisition of Suncorp by ANZ
- 19/02/2024European Commission clears merger between Korean Air and Asiana
- 19/02/2024Private enforcement in the EU
- 16/02/2024Enforcement of competition law in the digital sector - an update from South Africa